Web-based text messaging service designed specifically for use in primary care.
iPlato Patient Care Messaging offers GP Surgeries the ability to communicate with patients in a cost effective, personalised and immediate way.
It integrates with all major GP Clinical Systems including EMIS, VISION and ISOFT. It complies with NHS frameworks for information governance and
data security. Working in hundreds of practices across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the service has proven to increase productivity
and improve quality of care.
Why use mobile phones to improve healthcare?
- Increasingly high levels of usage amongst patients
- Personal, private and immediate - ideal for health communication
- Preferred by many patients, particularly the 'hard-to-reach'
How does it work?
Patients with their mobile phone number recorded on the GP Clinical System can receive text messages from the practice.
- Automated appointment reminders reduce Did-Not-Attend rates
- Targeted text message campaigns support data collection, call/recall, invitation to specific services
- Our experienced team provides you with support and best practice during office hours at your surgery over the phone or via email
- We also provide you with information posters and help with consent policies and issue resolution free of charge
- Our system is securely hosted within the N3 network and iPlato is IGSoC approved
- Direct integration to the most popular GP systems allows you to benefit from advanced read code functionality and sophisticated reporting
Leave your details with us and one of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your needs in more detail.
Get in touch direct
Alternatively, you can speak directly to one of our sales team by using the contact information below.
More Telehealth Services
Looking for services related to iPlato? We also offer the following: