Enabling effective remote monitoring for patients within the home; reduce the load on health service workers.
HomePod enables people to be monitored for health changes from where they live, making it possible for those with long term conditions to have less frequent unplanned contact with health services.
The HomePod is a signifcantly enhanced means of enabling and supporting patients to self-monitor their long term condition. It would be suitable for use in early discharge or virtual ward schemes, or for the delivery of rehabilitation programmes.
Roaming SIM for reliable signal
Variety of robust connectivity options
Video-conferencing over WiFi
Personalised disease management
Secure transfer of data
Real-time data submission
Submitted results available for review
Wide range of integrated medical devices
Available on smartphones and tablets
Benefits to Organisation
- Saves GP Practices and Hospitals resources as patients are remotely monitored
- Enables clinicians to review trends in patients' health
- Decline in patients' health can be identified and enables early intervention
- Clinicians can use their expertise with patients who need face-to-face care
Benefits to Patient
- Patients can stay at home longer/leave hospital sooner as they can be monitored at home
- Improves patients' health
- Exacerbations can be reduced with early intervention
- Patient becomes expert in their own disease
- Gives people confidence to manage their own condition
Leave your details with us and one of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your needs in more detail.
Get in touch direct
Alternatively, you can speak directly to one of our sales team by using the contact information below.
More Telehealth Services
Looking for services related to HomePods? We also offer the following: