Installed in minutes, DUALShield enforces an additional level of
authentication for a huge range of applications, ensuring only
authorised users and devices can access your network, email, website,
VPN or other resources.
Unlike some who only offer authentication for a couple of applications, or only offer one token type to use, with DUALShield virtually anything can be forced to require an additional authentication factor, using your choice of more than a dozen flexible token options.
You can secure websites, Windows logon, Outlook email web access / ActiveSync / Anywhere, SSL & IPSEC VPN, Citrix, Terminal Services, Linux, any Cloud application (Google Apps, SAML support) and many more.
For tokens, you may choose to deploy physical push button tokens, or choose to have a one time password sent via Email, SMS or have the user self-generate one on their phone or pad. Biometric tokens (voice, typing, face recognition) are also available.
Deepnet DUALShield Key Features:
- RSA security compromised. SecurID customers at risk. Read more.
- Installed in minutes, DualShield integrates with your existing environment with zero impact to your current business operation.
- Existing customer? See whats new in DUALShield. Read PDF
- DUALShield can be installed on 32bit or 64bit servers (Windows or Linux) and can be on either physical or virtual platforms.
- Enforces strong, additional two factor authentication (2FA)
for a wide range of solutions;
- VPN (IPSEC and SSL)
- Websites (Apache, IIS)
- Cloud Apps (Google Apps, Citrix, Salesforce - any SAML App)
- Virtual Desktop (VMware view, Citrix XenDesktop, 2x, Microsoft)
- Windows Logon (Desktop or RDP / Terminal Services)
- Outlook Email (OWA, Outlook Anywhere, Outlook ActiveSync)
- Linux (Pluggable Authentication Module, VMware ESX)
- Confirm Website Authenticity
- A huge range of tokens (authenticators) are available;
- Full life cycle token management - choose, change, reuse tokens at will providing huge cost savings.
- One price includes all software for all applications, integration and software tokens. There are no hidden extras.
- Self-service web portal for users to request new tokens and to request emergency tokens.
- A full 64bit extended RADIUS server is included out of the box.
- DUALShield can be used as a rebrandable managed service by MSP's wanting to offer AAAS (Authentication As A Service).
- Microsoft Exchange Activesync - add a second factor authentication to the data synchronisation process. With Deepnet Authentication installed and enabled, users can only access their Exchange information from the trusted devices.
- Use your existing RSA SecurID or Vasco tokens until they fail. Deepnet software supports any legacy tokens you may have.
Use your iPhone / iPad / PC / Android device to
generate a one-time-password for authentication
DUALShield is managed via any standard web browser over HTTPS.
- Achieve Government CoCo / GCSX compliance with Deepnet.
- Multi level user management, and policy based configuration
- Complete auditing and reporting module as no extra cost.
- Single sign on
- Native LDAP / AD Integration.
- Easy to install -
typically 30 minutes.
>> Request a demo
>> Request a quote